Diversity Status Assessment
Mtd Consulting Group would like to help, within the Diversity Charter Hungary cooperation, to make your company, as a signatory to the Charter, a diverse and inclusive workplace and to create your own equal opportunities and diversity strategy to lay the foundations for it. We wish to promote work place equal opportunities and diversity developments with our survey that is unique in Hungary, the Diversity Status Assessment, and focusing on measurability, we also help significantly in convincing and involving managers and employees.
How is this process happening?
- Within 3 months after joining, you will fill out a short online questionnaire. It takes about 5-10 minutes.
- Our experts assess and evaluate the incoming questionnaires and the status of your company based on the existing equal opportunities documents.
- Already aware of the outcome of the status assessment, we identify together a 1-3 year equal opportunities strategy and developments during a 1 hour personal consultation.
What do you gain by filling out the questionnaire?
Those who answer the Diversity Status Assessment
- will get assistance from professionals to create an inclusive and diverse workplace culture;
- will be given, free of charge, a diversity snapshot of their company from the starting point and will be informed on the outcome in a personal meeting;
- possible and realistic development courses will be discussed in a time frame of 1-3 years;
- specific measurable equal opportunities objectives reflecting employees’ needs will be identified and set together;
What happens then? After one year, we do a re-assessment to see to what extent corporate development goals set before were met.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
Judit Németh Dr. Katalin Tardos
Chief Executive Senior Consultant
mtd Consulting Group mtd Consulting Group